Ah. One of my favorite days. The day I get to talk about what I learned. Here we go:
- Simple Post Template is a WordPress plugin that just saved me a bunch of time — now I have a template for WILTW and I just click a button and viola! (Which, I just pronounced VI – O – LA in my head.)
- Just because it’s a DIY project doesn’t mean that it’s cheaper. I went to the craft store to purchase the items to make this cute little halloween topiary I saw on Pinterest and even though the pumpkins were 50% off and I had a 20% off coupon of my entire purchase, it would cost almost $50. And I’m sure it wouldn’t be as cute as the one in the picture. So, I didn’t purchase any of the items, instead settling for some more yarn.
- If you tell people you have an Etsy store, traffic increases.
- Additionally, if you actually list the items you have for sale, you will have a better chance of selling them.
- The night before a new job, you pretty get transported back to when you were in school and it was the night before school started.
- And of course, a pimple shows up.
- If you share pornographic photos on your Facebook wall I will unfriend you and have my children unfriend you in a New York minute.
- Breaking Amish might not be real. That just breaks my heart and I’ve pretty much stopped watching.
- An empty office stinks… but once you get pictures and knick knacks and the like up, it feels much more at home.
- I need to lose 50 lbs. (Ok, so I didn’t learn that this week, I already knew it. Perhaps if I keep saying it, I’ll do something about it?)
- Staring at this screen won’t help me any more that I’ve learned this week, however, as soon as I hit publish, I’ll think of about 10 more things. Need.to.start.writing.notes.
What did you learn this week? Link up at From Inmates to Playdates.
Until next time…