Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise has been married to her husband Dave for 29 years. They have two grown children, 26 and 22. She shares bits of pieces of all aspects of her life on her blog: recipes, home life, travel, crafts, DIY and so much more!
Heather is a mostly sane wife and mother of 4 blogging humorously about life including marriage, kids, step-parenting, family, faith and the occasional boy band.
The Squishable Baby focuses on creating positive learning experiences through everyday life. Lisa believes that learning about – and respecting diversity, different religions, other cultures, charity, and our environment – through play, through crafts, through lessons, through giving – will not only produce more empathetic children and adults – but will put a child on a path to a love of lifelong learning.
Hilda is a happily married mom of 2, living in Southern Ontario, Canada. She got really overwhelmed after years of not purging and organizing her home enough and has spent the last year changing that! She blogs about all things organizing and loves helping others go from overwhelmed to organized, too!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below).
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Ducks ‘n a Row
A Peek Into My Paradise
Overwhelmed to Organized Co-Host
- Baked Avocados by Lamberts Lately
- Blogging 101 Things I Wish I Knew About Starting a Blog by Life With the Crust Off
- Cheesy Mushroom Dumplings With Bacon by Hungry Harps