If you’ve clicked over to this page it means one of two things…
(a) you’re new here! Way to follow directions!
(b) you’ve actually noticed there’s a new button on menu bar… (way to pay attention!)
(c) you’re my husband and you just like to come and read everything that I have to say…
Yes, I realize that I said it means one of two things and I listed three… that’s the beauty of this.. my blog, my rules, and I can change my mind any time I want to!
(Because, let’s face it, this place is the only place in the world where what I say goes…)
Navigating through some of the best of what Desperately Seeking Sanity has to offer….
- to learn more about me, Heather… click here
- to read some of my favorite posts, or what I like to call, “insanity at it’s best”… click here
- to read my number one of all time posts… (and really? it’s NOT my best work. No seriously. But apparently LOTS of people google some variation of the phrase “how to describe your family” and this is where they come…) click here
- the cast of characters that is my life… click here (page coming soon) — if you’re not going to click through, that’s fine. But you need to know that I call my kids the things… Thing 1 through Thing 4… now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
- to read my testimony (which is amazingly cool) click on the following: part 1 | part 2 | part 3 | part 4 | part 5 (I post this once every year.. sometime in February. The links here are from 2012.)
- to learn how to advertise on this page… click here (page coming soon)
- to like me on Facebook… click here (and really, I LOVE when people do this… side note: i am in no way, shape, or form, being rude when I say this… but I like to keep my facebook profile private… so if you friend me and I don’t accept, please don’t take it personally!)
- to follow me on Twitter… click here (I don’t tweet much… but all of my posts are tweeted and I do answer when mentioned!)
I truly am glad that you’re here. No, really! I am!
(I know they all say that… I do… but I MEAN it!)
I do hope you’ll stick around… subscribe to my RSS feed…comment on my posts (99% of the time, you’ll get a response or a comment back on your blog… there are other times that I’m dealing with life… and I just can’t do it!)
If you want to know more about me, just ask.
I’m pretty much an open book!
I look forward to getting to know you!
Now… to read my latest post… click here.